Crayford is the Home of Greyhound Racing
Crayford has been entertaining the South of England with Greyhound racing since 1937 and is still going strong today.
As one of the most popular tracks in the UK, our matinée races on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday are televised across Europe to over 1 million viewers, with Crayford being the largest provider of televised racing to the industry. Race days and pricing information can be found here>>.
Evening race meetings on Friday and Saturday nights are full of excitement and always attract a great crowd – there's no atmosphere quite like it! See our list of events for further information.
Corporate and private clients are always very well catered for; from taking over the whole stadium to hiring a private suite, we will take care of you to ensure your Crayford experience is second to none. Find out more >>
We have several leaflets detailing everything we do. You can download our leaflets and print them off at your own leisure.
Please take a leisurely tour around our website, which is packed with lots of useful information about Crayford and the great facilities we offer. Do not hesitate to contact us on any account, as our friendly and experienced staff are more than happy to assist you. Contact Us >>
If you want your special event to go with a swing or need help to organise your evening with us, then just contact one of the team and we will be happy to help.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Take a look at our links page for short cuts to our associates
WHY NOT JOIN THE FANTASY GREYHOUND LEAGUE THIS OCTOBER?
Do you know your greyhounds? Are you feeling lucky? Then why not join the Greyhound Fantasy League for October. £5 entry fee and for fun for the whole month! All you have to do is pick 12 greyhounds from the list of 110. Easy Right? 60% of the overall funds will go to The Retired Greyhounds Trust with the remaining 40% being paid to the winner.
After the huge success for our Moneyspinner event throughout 2014, we are please to announce 2015's dates! Interested in raising an easy £250 for your club, organisation or charity, then look no further!
Why not book something different for your Christmas Party.
Book your £10 Party Pack for Friday and Saturday nights now! Limited availability.
Take a look at our new leaflet for our dining specials
The industry has welcomed the introduction of Racing Post TV, which broadcasts live greyhound racing on channels SKY 212 and FREESAT 402.
Crayford Pick Six Jackpot
You can play our Pick Six Jackpot on a Friday or Saturday night.